Secure your nomination
The Property Investors Awards are recognised as one of the most prestigious awards in the property investment sector. Proud winners can gain considerable advantage by using the awards to promote their business.
The deadline for nominations has been extended to 30th September 2017.
- Alignment of your brand with excellence
- Wider PR and marketing exposure
- Recognition of achievements
- Stand out in a crowded industry
- Access to new business and thought leaders
- Valuable feedback on your nomination
- Attract the best talent to your team
- Backing from influential figures in the property industry
Note: You can nominate yourself.
For more information visit the nominations guidance page.
Choosing the award that best suits your business can sometimes be difficult. You should attempt to identify your key strengths and weaknesses to assess the award that you best qualify for. Take time to read through the awards criteria to see what best suits you or your company. You can nominate yourself for more than one award.
After you have submitted your nomination you will be contacted by a member of the awards team who will ask for more information about your submission. They will then send you an application form to complete and return back to us.
Yes. You can nominate yourself and/or another company. We will ask for both the nominator and nominee details upon entry.
For the entire nomination process there is an administration fee of £87.